Golf Operation is responsible for managing the day-to-day golf. Club experience includes the food and beverage management and performance of the golf shop and applicable department operations and services to assure high standards and satisfied customers team leaders with strong guest-centric business and organizational skills along with a passion for the game of golf develop all golf operations department budgets including past performances and forecasts to see that all financial goals are met as per the hotel’s guidelines, politics and procedures.
Golf Operation Duties & Responsibilities
- Enforces the golf shop operation policies, procedures, and control fee structure to ensure the safekeeping of assets inventory and resources.
- Coordinates plans with the food and beverage manager for all needs. On the course of food and beverage needs banquets outside events and catering for all golf functions finding from guest feedback with employees to develop appropriate corrective action.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day service levels for the golf clubhouse food and beverage outlet to include the golf shop & locker room.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Golf Course Attendants & other department heads to ensure an effective, fluid inter-department operation.
- Service provides to improve performance in leadership guest hospitality, amplifying excellent customer service & creating a positive atmosphere for guest relations and ordering supplies associated with golf activities.
- Builds relationship with key resorts team to include food & beverage restaurant reservations and banquets managing inventory level markdowns and promotion leadership to ensure proper communication and teamwork.
- Act as a role model to all employees by demonstrating the behaviour& work ethic expected of all employees to celebrate success and publicly recognize the contribution to the team member.
Require skills and abilities that have been gained over years of experience must be able to play golf to good successful golf events. Expertise and track record of marketing and promoting golf events & outings and planning successfully for golf events developed for the golf operations stream are based on the role & responsibilities of marketing and promoting of head professional.